Monday, July 8, 2013

8 Days!

Wow! 8 days until I hop on a plane and start living in Mexico City for training! I will be there for 6 weeks learning the language. I have a lot to do this next week including packing! I also had my last dentist appointment today for a nice teeth cleaning. My teeth are all shiny now (:
This past sunday, Dallas had the whole family crying as he got up in church and talked about how we have been attached at the hip since we were born, and how we will miss each other! We will not see each other for 3 YEARS with how things worked out!
My dad and I have had in depth talks almost every night for the past couple weeks. It has given me the confidence to not look back, and to serve with honor!
I am most excited to learn spanish and another culture! I can't wait to meet all the Chileans (:
Tomorrow I will be attending the STL temple to better prepare for the mission.
Until next time, 
Elder McGee

1 comment: