Sunday, July 20, 2014

The glass is more than half full!

1 Jordan 6:14
"And thus ended his first year​"
3 Nephi 7:26
​[​
And there were many in the commencement of this year
​(my first year)​
 that were baptized unto repentance; and thus the more part of the year did pass away.
 ​]​
​Im officially and sadly half way through! But not half way done, for this work does not ever stop!
We had a good one! We are going to be burning white shirts tonight in honor of all the hard work we have put forth so far!
I have a hint of where ill be transferred to! Its not in Rancagua, and it might be located along the coast! WOOOO. (;
We got home late almost every night this passed week with all the stuff we have been doing! Lots of flights for people going home, lots of visa work, and other good stuff that President wants us to do. This is my last week to give it my all here in the office, and then back to work in the sector! Woooo!




I spent my one year helping out the comasaries paint a house! It was super fun, we had a minor paint war and ended up painting ourselves. Good thing it was water base.
Yesterday we had a big reunion for all the new missionaries for the past two changes! We had some 90 people there. We had chilean completos (hot dogs with mayonase and palta(avocado)). We bought all the bread. It was like 100 dollars. We had to get 180 freshly cooked pieces of bread. It was good to see alot of my good buddies who came out with me, who are now training people! (Ill probably be training this next change or 2)
Pretty basic week, but lots of fun as usuall!
I love all of you guys!
Babe Ruth once said: "Its hard to beat someone who never gives up."
​So whatever you are working on, don't ever stop!
​James 4:1​
4 Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what isyour life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away
We dont have much time. Get things done. Change your life. Come unto Christ. Thank God for everything you have daily.


I took no pictures this week. This is a picture of Harding and I just to show you we are okay. (:
I guess I also have a pictue of all the coins here in Chile I took today.

Elder McGee​

No comments:

Post a Comment