Sunday, October 26, 2014

Gua'jale!

Gua'jale!
I broke my investigators head open, broke my camera, and ripped my last pair of pants...
If that doesnt make you read this letter, I dont know what will.. haha
but,
Good afternoon Americans (:
Im chilean for the day rocking my chupalla(traditional chilean cowboy hat)
Wow this week wasss nutssss!





So tuesday we spent tuesday in the hospital because one of our investigators fell in the church building and cracked his head open here.. its interesting in south america because the little taxi cars are faster than ambulences, so we did that tuesday.
Wednesday I went on splits with an Elder who I was with in my first zone. He goes home this next change so it was cool to see how much we have both grown! We had an awesome day and did some fun contacts! Earlier that day we had district class and after we made a video for the christmas video they are doing for the mission. We had a fake snowball figght and I filmed... And in the long run, my camera got smashed to the floor and broke.. So now I dont have a camera.. (:
To comlete my already interesting week, I ripped my last pair of pants, and my shoes are starting to detoriate. I guess its just part the mish! (:
My only words for this week are: COME WHAT MAY, AND LOVE IT. They are all things one could get really down on, but I have jyst learned so much here in chile to love every single moment of the mish whether it be good or bad. Im just so happy its ridiclous.
Saturday we headed up to santa cruz for our stake conference(but really its only a district conference) and we spent the night with the elders there! It was all really fun! That night the whole zone was together after the meeting, and my companion and I are both leaving the sector! Im going down south to a city called Talca with a companion who came out with me! Im so stoked! The only bad part is friday we had the pre-enterview for 2 of the poeple we have been working with alot to get baptized!
So last night we visited all the members saying goodbye. Our investigators cried and cried. It was a really sad night, but it felt good to be so loved by someone who I had only known for 2 months. Its interesting because in my blessing it talks about the love people will have for me for the message I bring them. I feel honored every day to put on my plack and bring the message of the restoration of Christs church to all.
I have been so blessed! I loved this sector and it will be sad to go, but Im happy to follow Gods will for me.
I love you all! Thanks for your support (:

"God is anxiously waiting for the chance to answer your prayers and fulfill your dreams, just as He always has. But He can't if you don't pray, and He can't if you don't dream. In short, He can't if you don't believe.”  -Elder Holland

ELDER MCGEE

No comments:

Post a Comment