Monday, January 26, 2015

This week was AWESOME! (:

This week was AWESOME! (:
We have so many people to teach in this sector, but no one has really showed forth the effort to want to progress. I was pretty fed up with it one day, so I just got down on my knees and just let my heart go. I expressed my feelings to want to find a wonderful family to find. I was so determined to find them because I felt such a peace in my heart that we would be able to find them that we cancelled all plans for 3 hours and just went looking for a family who was waiting for us. We entered houses, and talked to everyone and after like 3 hours of rejection, lo and behold, we found a marvelous family! WOO! They said they were waiting for us because they had wanted to change the course of their lives. I was almost in tears staring at this family that is now going to be able to come unto the gospel in its fullness. I thanked our Creator that night and went to sleep peacefully. awesome. awesome. awesome.

One night, my comp and I got home and we had bought a huge watermelon! I barely put the knife into it and it exploded! We ate tons of sandia (watermelon) that night (:

Soooo we taught a new less active, brought him to tears reminding him of his glory days in the church, and arrived at the house of 2 people who were in need who thanked us with tears. The second house we got into was a member who hadnt come in a while. Her nonmember son was sick that week. We gave him a powerful blessing pulling down the powers of heaven. He lives in a city about an hour north of here in Curico. We got news from the elders up there that he went to church yesterday. Pretty cool experiance. I wrote him a list of questions that the book of mormon answers.

There was a big earthquake here on saturday morning. I woke up to my whole bed shaking. Its always a cool experiance.

We made brekafast sunday morning for some less actives who havent come in years. They came to church and were so happy. It paid off to make them some delish eggs with peppers on chilean bread. YUM.

AMAZING WEEK.

DyC 88:22
 "For he who is not able to abide the law of a celestial kingdom cannot abide a celestial glory."

Lets pick up our consecration (:
Elder McGee

this is how much chileans love their pan (bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment