Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hey familia!

Hey familia!
Life is good here in the outskirts of santiago, chile!
Not too much happened this week, everything tranqi like the chileans say.

We found a coulple of new families to work with here, and one of them brought his buddies, and we all played a little pichanga(soccer match) behind the church. I think we should build a soccer field behind all the churches at home too!
We had kinda a rough week because noone showed up to church. But its all good! I got to go on divisiones with one of my good buddies from arizona, Elder Benavides. We had a blast, and found one of the new familes!
We had a bunch of big rainstorms here this past week, which was way fun, because all the streets fill up with tons of water.
My comp and I are having a blast. We made corn bread this week, and spent time with so many wonderful people. I am so blessed to be here doing the Lords work. Im super excited this week to be able to hear all the living prophets and apostles speak. I cant believe that its been another 6 months already. I know that many of our personal questions and concerns will be answered and solved as we tune into what the Lord has to say to the world through his servants here in the earth.
I finished mosiah today in my studies. What an awesome book on how the people here in the americas created their goverment and the church. So awesome. King benjamin, and Mosiah were studs.

After Alma was struck dumb after seeing an angel, his words realled moved me this week as he recieved power in his heart and limbs saying:

 29 My soul hath been redeemed from the gall of bitterness and bonds of iniquity. I was in the darkest abyss; but now I behold the marvelous light of God. My soul was racked with eternal torment; but I am snatched, and my soul is pained no more.
 30 I rejected my Redeemer, and denied that which had been spoken of by our fathers; but now that they may foresee that he will come, and that he remembereth every creature of his creating, he will make himself manifest unto all.
 31 Yea, every knee shall bow, and every tongue confess before him. Yea, even at the last day, when all men shall stand to be judged of him, then shall they confess that he is God; then shall they confess, who live withoutGod in the world, that the judgment of an everlasting punishment is just upon them; and they shall quake, and tremble, and shrink beneath the glance of his all-searching eye.


​There are so many powerful leaders in the scriptures. We should never stop figuring out what they have to say.​

​thanks for all the support!
Love,
Elder McGee​

​Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will!

No comments:

Post a Comment