Monday, April 20, 2015

Well hellllo!

Well hellllo!
These weeks are just so great, fun, and filled of happiness!
I feel like Im just really becoming a Chilean. I dont remember the differences between home and chile anymore.



I wonder if it will be hard to adjust again! haha.
We had some awesome things happen this week.
We gave the best zone training presentation Ive ever done! It was powerful, spiritual, and fun! I feel like Im definitely the best missionary Ive ever been.
It was fun passing through all the general conference talks this week.
The members here are soooo loving! Its awesome. We come by and they go buy a coke or sandwiches or whatever it may be! I hope you guys take care of the missionaries at home as well (: Especially if you see them on the side of the road, pick them up and take them where they need to go! For the amount of times that I have hitch hiked here in the mission, Im gonna owe it to the missionaries at home (:
We had a baptism in the zone this week of a lady who is 113 years old! You can never  be too old to change and follow Christ (:
I got to go on divisiones with Elder Hynes who is from Kansas City! Wooo. I didnt know that missouri has a professional soccer team at home. Totally gonna do temple sessions and go to soccer games now (: We had a good time.
On monday we had a family home evening with 3 different families. We taught the restoration of the gospel using candles! We put out the 13 candles representing Christ and his apostles. When it was pitch black dark, we explained the apostacy! It was powerful. The spirit was thick, and people were in tears. Its so gratifying to be able to bring the spirit into a home, especially while speaking a foreign language. POWER.
Today we had an awesome zone activity playing bebida pong (:
On sunday we had a powerful testimony meeting.

"I​
 attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse.
​"​

​Elder McGee (:​
 

No comments:

Post a Comment