Friday, May 1, 2015

Good afternoon!


This past week has been a crazy one! Sometimes the Lord has different things in mind than we do! But we just have to sit back, smile, and obey!


Isaiah 55:8-9
​:​
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither areyour ways my ways, saith the Lord.
 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are myways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

We had special changes and I am now in another ward of 150 people! Woo! Its called Rengo. About 45 mins south of Rancagua.
Sometimes you just have to trust in the Lord and follow your heart. Im not with another peruvian, Elder Soto and a mexican named Elder Montoya. We are in a trio just like Lauren! Woo haha. Trios are fun. Its my third one. And we are already having a blast here. Its awesome because I felt a strong impression that I wasnt needed any more where I was, that I had done enough there and I was needed here. Its awesome how our spirits communicate by feeling.
We are working with a couple of awesome people here and I am ready to baptize again woo! Im in the game of preseverance and this time winds down. Its my time to prepare and strengthen my testimony as much as I can because I know its hard out there. Its my time to work as hard as I know how to do, and to have as much fun possible while being as obedient as possible!
This could be my last sector and I plan on making it the very best!
It was sad to leave Los Jardine in Buin because I truly found a love for the people there in such a short time. But its all gonna be awesome!
Today we went to rancagua and I saw a couple different people from more than a year and a half ago! It was great.

​"Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative."​

​Elder McGee​
 

No comments:

Post a Comment